Mark Hagland, Healthcare Informatics, and Tina Buop, Muir Medical Group IPA, take a present and future look at the ramifications of the emerging environment for data reporting requirements under healthcare and meaningful use, and the implications of the new environment for vendor strategy and communications.
This webinar addresses:
- The main elements around data reporting requirements that you need to be aware of going forward
- Why vendors must broaden their focus to align with new healthcare reform-driven data reporting objectives
- How these data reporting changes will require a new understanding of healthcare reform and what role media outlets will play in educating audiences about these changes
- The strategic IT implications of the non-voluntary data mandates
- What is at stake for hospitals that aren’t moving forward on all fronts at the same time