Four panelists discuss the future of the healthcare IT industry and the latest trends and technologies to watch.
This following topics will be addressed:
- How the shift to value-based care has altered the patient/provider industry setting
- The impact of increased regulations and outside inuences in the industry and how they’ve shaped the healthcare environment
- How big data is improving population health management and preventive care
- Why telehealth improves the efficiency of an over-tasked system while increasing access to consistent, high-quality care
- The challenges in data privacy and security and what’s being done to combat those threats
- Why mobile apps are crucial to preventative medicine and disease management, and consumer and healthcare interests