Dodge Communications, one of the fastest growing public relations and marketing agencies in the country, is looking for an account director.
The account director is a critical leader within the agency, primarily responsible for providing strategic oversight, optimizing account performance and overseeing profitability and budgets for numerous clients. This individual, who reports to the vice president, directly supervises and mentors a core account team of employees. In addition to embracing the role of teacher and client advisor, the ideal candidate must be a strong leader, highly-organized, dynamic and service oriented.
Dodge, “One of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For,” offers excellent benefits, personal growth opportunities, a casual environment and proactively supports work-life balance. Apply now for a chance to become part of a team that’s making a difference in healthcare.
- At least 7 years experience in a PR agency, ideally with a B2B focus
- Bachelors Degree in public relations, journalism, communications or related field
- Current knowledge of healthcare environment and healthcare technology with the ability to speak and write intelligently on these topics
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience managing staff as well as project budgets
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Advanced skills in client-management and strong project-management skills
- Exemplary writing skills
- Strong work ethic and proactive mindset
- Proven media relations expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outgoing personality; ability to effectively interact with team members
- Highly motivated
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally