Dodge Communications is looking for account coordinators to join our team of PR professionals. This entry-level position reports to an account director or vice president and will work on several client accounts supporting various public relations, marketing, social media and digital initiatives.
Ideal candidates should either have up to two years of PR experience or be a recent college graduate with relevant internships. Agency background is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Recent graduate with relevant internships or up to two years PR experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Interest in B2B or healthcare technology
- Working knowledge of current social media platforms
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Dodge, “One of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For," offers excellent benefits, growth opportunities, a casual environment and proactively supports work-life balance. Apply now for a chance to become part of a team that’s making a difference in the business of healthcare.