Webinar series – Part 1: Understanding your audience: Why health literacy matters
Register now for a free webinar on Thursday, August 4 from 12-1 p.m. ET, where we’ll be joined by three healthcare thought leaders to discuss the importance of health literacy when communicating to patients and providers alike. The webinar, “Understanding your audience: Why health literacy matters,” is the first webinar in a 3-month series.
During this webinar, panelists will provide tips and examples of what worked and what didn’t work to help you improve health literacy and successfully conveying your message to your audience. This day in age, it’s imperative for marketers to drop the jargon and translate complicated science and technology terms into clear use and value.
Attendees will learn:
• How to improve health literacy among patient and provider audiences
• Real-life stories from marketers and health educators
• Tips to incorporate health literacy into your current marketing efforts
• Deb Bruce, Senior Content Writer, AVID Design
• Liz Carden, MPH, CHES, Senior Vice President, Behavioral Strategy, New Solutions Factory
• Tara Auclair, Senior Marketing Communications Manager, Modernizing Medicine
Stay tuned for the more information on the second and third webinar in the series, “Rethinking it: Effective communications for biotechnology."