Social media webinar recording available
As we mentioned in a previous post, Dodge Communications sponsored a panel-based webinar focused on social media and its impact on our industry. Thanks to everyone who attended yesterday’s webinar: Healthcare editors weigh in on social media. The event went well, and we were honored to have five of the industry’s leading editors involved as panelists and share their perspectives into the strategic effects social media is having on publications and their relationships in print and online properties. Panelists included:
- Susan Carr, Editor of Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare --- (Follow Susan on Twitter)
- Anthony Guerra, Editor-in-Chief of Healthcare Informatics --- (Follow Anthony on Twitter)
- Michael McBride, Editor-in-Chief of Health Management Technology --- (Follow Michael on Twitter)
- Chip Means, Web Editor of Healthcare IT News and Healthcare Finance News --- (Follow Chip on Twitter)
- Pam Moore, Senior Editor of Physicians Practice --- (Follow Pam on Twitter)
As social media continues to play an active and growingly important role in the interactions of all healthcare organizations, vendors need to understand the editors’ strategies in order to communicate more effectively with them on both new and existing levels. We hope everyone in attendance found the information provided to be both insightful and useful. A recording of the session is offered for download here. Share your comments with feedback or questions on this session for either us or the panelists below.