#HITMC Twitter chat: Five burning questions for B2B companies using marketing automation
As a sponsor of the 2015 Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Conference (HITMC), Dodge was given the opportunity to host a Twitter chat for the marketing and PR community in the healthcare IT space. The HITMC brings together thought leaders in the healthcare industry to share best practices in social media marketing, public relations, blogging, search engine optimization and content marketing, among other trends.
Join our HITMC Twitter chat, “Five burning questions for B2B companies using marketing automation,” on Tuesday, April 7th at noon ET to gain insight on the benefits, trends and challenges of marketing automation from the perspective of companies in the B2B space. To participate, follow and join the conversation using #HITMC. The five questions below will be discussed in greater detail at the Twitter chat:
- What trends are driving the increased adoption of B2B marketing automation platforms?
- What are the benefits of implementing a marketing automation tool to improve your business processes?
- What internal challenges (lack of content, no resources, etc.) are you facing with marketing automation?
- How have you used marketing automation to support lead generation efforts on your website?
- Share examples of how you’ve leveraged marketing automation to support other marketing objectives.
We hope to see you all on the #HITMC chat!